Keep in mind the location of the party, the purpose as well as the time to choose the look you want for it.
Secondly, you should make an estimate of your budget so that you know if you can manage a stylist in it, or will manage things on your own.
Now plan everything from your makeup to hairstyle, dress to shoes. The preparations for getting ready for the special day must be done before hand. All your facial waxing appointments should be set and met accordingly.
• For hairstyle reference, you can go to YouTube and watch various “to-do” tutorials or can go to a professional parlor. If it’s a really important event you can get a new haircut, or at least get your split ends cut for a cleaner look.
You can also try something you’ve never experimented for such occasions, as people will judge you the least at such an event. If you always keep your hair straight try curling it, or vice versa. You can also try an updo or a designer braided hair. Adding sparkly hair accessories to your look is most welcomed these times.
Examples of some of the hairstyles for guidance are given below.
• For your makeup go easy on yourself if you are not a pro, as you might end up looking all cakey and unnatural if you try to do everything from contouring to baking your under-eyes.
It’s always a safe option to keep as a reference an online video of the exact look you’re going to follow for the occasion. Whereas the option of going to a professional is all time safest.
• For your dress and shoes, you should only listen to your inner styling guide, because the personal style is what will keep you the most comfortable. Choose dress strictly as per the occasion and the time of the event.
For the night, you can surely pick that glittery short dress, but for the daytime, you might wanna reconsider it. You can match your purse to your shoe in the traditional way if you don’t want to experiment. But nowadays pretty much anything can be paired as per your taste. Mix and match to spice up the look.
• For your jewelry, go for things like your precious diamond (crystal) earrings and pearl necklaces. For night parties, you can go with bold statement pieces, clash chunky gold and silver chains, or wear large hoop or chandelier earrings.
• If you really wanna catch that limelight, do something unique. It can be a tiara or a bold green purple eyeliner. Have at least one thing highlighted which is catchy enough to fill your purpose.
• And for the final touch spray some sweet smelling perfume to keep you confident.
If you enjoyed this post, Do share your views in the comments section.
We’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!