Fashion experiments come along with fashion tragedies. We bring to you some of the popular working hacks, to help you save the beauty of your favorite item.
• Are you in hurry today?
Use a Hair Straighteners As a Collar Iron.
• Pretty sneakers looking ugly?
Wash sneakers with baking soda, detergent and a toothbrush to liven them up.
• Haha.. Always in hurry?
Hang shirts quickly by sticking your hand through them one by one.
• Sick of woolen pills?
De-Pill Your Clothing Using A Razor.
• Spilled your foundation on your favorite shirt?
Use Shaving Foam To Remove Make-Up Stains.
• Oops! Just ironed your shirt?
Wait five minutes before putting on clothes you’ve just ironed.
• Worried your dark jeans might fade away?
Add distilled vinegar to the last washing cycle to keep the dark color intact.
• Zipper got stuck?
Fix A Zipper With Candle Wax, Crayons, A Pencil Or Nail Polish.
• Not a fan of glossy finished leather jackets?
Wear Your Leather Jacket In The Rain To Get That Distressed Look.
• Last night’s hangover cost you your pretty dress? Don’t worry,
White Wine Removes Red Wine.
• Look there’s an oil patch on your jeans?
Talcum Powder Removes Oil Stains.
• Feel ashamed of the smell you bring?
Lemon Juice Will Remove Armpit Odours.
• Out of you leather polish?
• Brought loose glasses?
Use Clear Nail Polish To Tighten Sunglasses.
Girlfriend left a mark on your new shirt?
Hairspray Will Remove A Lipstick Stain.
Toss it in the freezer to remove the odor.
If you enjoyed this post, Do share your views in the comments section.
We’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!