Uh-oh!! Why do my eyes become itchy while using a cell phone? This question may have arisen to many people suffering from blurry vision, itching sensation or teary eyes, these are all the signs of eyesight weakening. The pressure from work completion, refraining from eating green veggies and spending a good time in front of screens will definitely deteriorate your eyesight. But there are ways to tackle these problems naturally. Let’s dive in……
1. Eye Exercises
There are certain exercises that are helpful for blurry sight, strained eye muscles or weak sight. Regularly practicing these exercises is very beneficial for improving your eyesight. Follow the given below exercise to enhance your eyesight:
- Palming Exercise: Rubbing your palms together and putting it over your strained eyes relaxes your ciliary muscles and soothes your eye.
- Blinking Exercise: This is the easiest exercise that helps in moistening your eyesight. Just start blinking fastly whenever you feel weary or tired.
2. Nutritious Diets
A healthy and nourished diet is essential to repair or improve your eyesight. Foods rich in vitamins and antioxidants are very helpful and prevent various eye disabilities.
- Eating strawberries, oranges, eggs, salmon, fish and crabs provide good racks of vitamins.
- Eating garlic and onions provides cysteine & lecithin which are very beneficial for the lens of your eyes.
3. Indian Gooseberry or Amla
Amla is a storehouse of prominent nutrients rich in vitamins that help in improving your eyesight. It is rich in Vitamin C and improves the functioning of retinal capillaries.
- Simply by eating Amla on regular basis can significantly improve your eyesight.
- You can either make Amla powder and dine it with honey or eat its pickle or murabba.
Yes, we are talking about almond. Almonds are not only famous for increasing your concentration and memorizing power but also have a phenomenal effect because they have omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin E and antioxidant.
- Every night, before going to sleep, just soak 8-10 almonds in water.
- Peel those soaked almonds in the morning, and savor it with a glass of milk, every morning.
Bilberry is a relative of blueberry and cranberry fruit that contains a powerful antioxidant called anthocyanoside which is very helpful for retinal problems, increases night vision and prevents cataracts and glaucoma.
- For improving your eyesight, daily have few handfuls of ripe bilberries.
- You can even leave it for becoming dry and then make its powdered form and eat however you want.
6. Connecting yourself with nature
Getting up early and going for a small morning walk, doing yoga or going for a jog is very helpful for full maintenance of your body. Walking barefoot on grass in the morning have been proved beneficial for improving eyesight, and the scenario of green grass also gives good smile to your eyes. There are certain points under the feet which get activated when walking barefoot.
If you enjoyed this post, Do share your views in the comments section.
We’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!